Saturday 7 May 2011

Like, Totally Luminous Lollie!

Sorry, I was being Mel Beeby :(.


30.04.11 @ 01.13
Meejin:
Rosie txt me when u get in the house
YOOOOOOOOOO

Rosie:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I keep losing my balance

Meejin:
Yeah i know its pretty weird at first
just go to bed lol
i feel funny

Rosie:
I am man, but it feels like a trek taking makeup off and pjs on etc. Saaaaame. I wish the party hadn't ended. Stuarts a swell guy.

Meejin:
LOL AT U
Lmao
i know he is like i genuinley like him
do u like this feeling
hows joe

Rosie:
LOL you can't spell. Ano. I like them together. And madleen wasn't annoying! Hooray!! Its...an odd feeling. Its better when you're around people who have a similar feeling. Joes swell. Shup

Meejin:
I didnt get all that
but she wasn't annoyin she was just lvin
its good to feel like this
no wunner

Rosie:
LOL whit?! You're pished.

Meejin:
Btw on a serious not
alcahol doesnt make u moreprone to fits or anythin
im nort pish im megan

Rosie:
LOL a fuckin hope not! LOLLL you talk rubbish. Go to bed!

Meejin:
You go to beders to right now

Rosie:
I am!

Meejin:
Fuckin same

Rosie:
Aye well, shut it then fishdonkey

Meejin:
LMFAOOOOOOOO
I LAUGHED
north ber-wHick

Rosie:
LMAO cool hwhip

Meejin:
U spelt it wrong ass face

Rosie:
Naw a didnae D:

Meejin:
Yeh u did
u said hwhip
thats incorrect

Rosie:
Not in my book. What's correct then assface?!

Meejin:
Whip is correct
i have to sleep

Rosie:
Shutit brian. Stewies cooler

Meejin:
Brians a fukin animallll

Rosie:
Sos yer maw

Meejin:
Lmfaoooo whit yeh talkin about she wears peddle pushers

Rosie:
LOL ah love her man. Seriously need to go to bed now. NIGHT ASSFACE.

Meejin:
Lmqooooo wm

Rosie:
Wtf

Meejin:
Same

Rosie:
BYE

Meejin:
Nyt man

30.04.11 @ 02.04

30.04.11 @ 07.44
Meejin:
Lol.




When I feel like crap on toast, she makes it all better :). They should seriously have Meejins on sale in Asda.

Part deux of deux.

3 comments:

  1. AND MADLEEN WASNT ANNOYING?
    I'm never annoying yah jobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, busted. Ko. LOL, Madleen everyone's annoying sometimes. Like when I ask questions about specific rocks on certain hills fifty miles away & when I always disagree & when Meejin does the eyebrow fing :J. BUT IT'S OKAY, THE BLOB LOVES YE ANYWAY (Y). Have a swell day (H)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this again , they should sell meejins in asda.

    Meejin:
    Brians a fukin animallll


    Rosie:
    Sos yer maw


    Meejin:
    Lmfaoooo whit yeh talkin about she wears peddle pushers


    you two made me laugh loudly at this bit. i also liked the aggressive use of assface. good work ya steamers.

    ReplyDelete